CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 2, 2013

A stitch in time

Hi all,
I can't believe it is Thursday already (and that is nearly over).  Martha has been feeling sorry for herself today as she has an awful cold and has a slight wheeze when breathing, so she lay on the sofa in her pyjamas for most of the day, which really isn't like her, or any 2 year old I know!
Over at CRAFT, our theme is stitching.  I decided to get my machine out and do the real thing (although faux stitching is fine).  It's a bit wobbly, but I do like the effect.  The papers are a mix from the scrap box and the image is by LEJ Designs, one of our sponsors, and is called Time Stealing Pixies, which I'm sure are definitely around this household at the moment.
See you later.

6 comments:

Judith said...

Love this card Nikki - I think you already sent it to me because those pixies stole a whole week from me - great design and colours hugs judith x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours and the layout and the stitching looks fabulous
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

aw poor kid getting the flu! Seems its really going around a lot of people/kids etc all around the world it seems! Hope she feels better soon after some TLC!

Love the stitching on your golden card, very sunny and pretty!

brenda said...

Do hope Martha soon shakes it off Nikki, such a shame being poorly just as the better weather seem to have arrived.

I think your "wonky" stitching is fine, as my Gran always said "A blind man would be pleased to see it" and I think it all lends itself to the colours and slightly vintage feel.

B x

Doreen said...

Love the design of your card,gorgeous image.xxx

Donna said...

Lovely card Nikki, the rich yellows and gold look fab and so does your stitching. Hope little one is on the mend today :) Donna ♥ x