CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm a rocket man (or dog!)

Hi all,
Well, spring seems to over and we have gone back to winter.  It's been very windy all day.  Martha and I stayed in a lot of the time, except for going shopping for a blue bunny that Martha wanted.  Well, we couldn't find one anywhere, so when we got home, I tried making one.  I have to do the face now.
Over at CRAFT, we have a colour challenge for you.  I have used an image called Rocket Dog, by QKR Stampede, one of our sponsors.
See you later.

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just so super cute,just love the papers you have used,too. great layout too hope you are okay hun love hugs Cherylxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Mary J said...

Your card really made me smile, Nikki! So much fun and love the layering!

Jules said...

Hi Nikki

Great card .. .. a real fun image.

Yep, we are back to winter here too!!!

I hope you have a lovely weekend (whatever the weather).

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Fun card and colours! Love the rocket dog! And now I have Elton Johns rocket man song in my head!

Have fun making the blue bunny, sounds fun! I actually had a blue rabbit as a kid that had bells in its ears, loved it!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Great card hun and hope you managed to get that blue bunny finished for your little girl...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fantastic, love the fun image it really made me smile
Lindsay xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Nikki that image is such fun it made me smile, the colours and card design are super.
hugs
lorraine x

June Nelson said...

Hello sweetie aw isnt this a brilliant male card, im useless at male cards lol, but love to see what everyone else does with them, have a great bank holiday lots of love and huggles June xxxxxxxxxxxx

June Nelson said...

Hello sweetie aw isnt this a brilliant male card, im useless at male cards lol, but love to see what everyone else does with them, have a great bank holiday lots of love and huggles June xxxxxxxxxxxx