CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Monday, May 13, 2013

Animal antics

Hi all,
I hope you had a good weekend.  The weather wasn't too good, but it didn't stop us.  The music festival on Saturday went well and the drama group performed well.  Some of them are quite shy, so it was good to see them in front of an audience and enjoying it.
Over at Incy Wincy, our theme is Animal Antics.  I have used a stamp of Popcorn the Bear, which I don't use much really, as it is quite large and I find it is difficult to stamp cleanly.  The papers are magazine freebies.
See you later.

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image.xxx

brenda said...

Pleased you music festival went well Nikki and enjoyed despite the horrid weather we all seem to have again.

Lovely fresh greens on your pretty card, reminds us of Spring even if the weather has forgotten the date.

B x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love the cute image and the colours and layout are gorgeous (I love green)
Lindsay xx

Judith said...

Aw - so cute Nikki - lve the soft colours - I have some popcorn stamps stashed away somewhere - I'll have to hunt them out! hugs Judith s

Unknown said...

Really cute card and image...hate big stamps too, not versatile at all.xxx

Anonymous said...

I love popcorn the bear and his ducky friend! I have a set of them somewhere here! I must pull them out!

Love the greens! So fresh and springy! Great layers!

Glad you enjoyed the music festival and it all went well!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous and totally adorable card love not only that wonderful image but also the colours, papers and design, ACE card.
hugs
lorraine x

Jackie W said...

Such an adorable card! The image looks great! Love the green DP! Have a great week!
Jackie :)