CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Its fleece was white as snow ...

Hi all,
It has been lovely weather wise up here for the past few days, so I had a bit of time out in the garden.  Hopefully this weekend, the girls will help me plant some seeds in pots so that we could have some veggies planted out on time.  The drama club I run had a rehearsal last night for the village music festival as they are signing to some songs that the choir is singing.  It looks wonderful and the children have worked hard to learn all the signs.  The concert is on Saturday, so this was our last rehearsal before the performance.
I am very late with this, but I just realised I hadn't posted it.  Over at Creative craft, our theme is All about animals.  I have used a sweet lamb image by Robyn's Fetish, one of our sponsors.  The papers are by Webster's pages and the die cuts came free with a magazine.
See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and layout.xxx

Judith said...

Aw this is such a sweet card Nikki - I love that little lamb and your layout is great hugs judith x

Anonymous said...

Cute lamby card!

All the best with the concert!

brenda said...

How sweet Nikki,a real Spring card.

I don't think I even saw a small lamb in a field this year. I think the weather was so dreadful they were all kept indoors until they were older.

B x

Unknown said...

Cute card Nikki, thanks for your comments and keep in touch.xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, love the sweet image
Lindsay xx